This weekend, I got to celebrate Canada’s 149th birthday in Gravenhurst, about 2 hours from home. My aunt and uncle have a place up there and invited my family to celebrate. I loved having a weekend away from the city and crowds. On Sunday, we went for dinner and my outfit was a mixture of new and “old” items from my closet.
- Tank is from Aritzia; purchased in March
- Skirt is from Aeropostale; purchased two summers ago
- Clutch is from Anthropologie; purchased two-three years ago
- Cardigan is from Ardene’s; purchased in June
- Shoes are from Call it Spring; purchased in March